Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Welcome! You have been invited by prophet to join our community. Please click here to register.

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$125
Winbux
$0.00
Ooh so what fun things did you do on your day off?
A whole lot of nothing. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. I actually spent most of the day with my daughter. My wife went to work about 4-5 hours ago, and it's always a joy to get to spend some time with her when it's just us 2. :)

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,443
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
A whole lot of nothing. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. I actually spent most of the day with my daughter. My wife went to work about 4-5 hours ago, and it's always a joy to get to spend some time with her when it's just us 2. :)

Oh definitely spend as much time as you can with her and cherish those memories!! My daughter works 2 jobs so I don't get to see her too often.

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$125
Winbux
$0.00
Oh definitely spend as much time as you can with her and cherish those memories!! My daughter works 2 jobs so I don't get to see her too often.
It's just crazy how fast they grow up. Seems like just last month she was born and now we're already at 6 1/2 months.

Luckily, she's already met one of her great grandmothers, she'll be meeting the other two next month when we travel to California. :)