Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Announcement 1 Year Anniversary For DH

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
turn up drinking GIF by CraveTV

1 Year Anniversary for Discussion Hub
As you can see from the confetti and ribbons falling from the sky (roof?) here at Discussion Hub, we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary (well it was officially on the 30th of May). It's been a crazy year for the forum and the world. We've managed to hit some very big milestones that I'm very grateful for including 10,000, 20,000 and most recently 25,000 posts. Hopefully, by the time we post an announcement for the 2nd year anniversary, we will be able to celebrate some even bigger milestones.

Whilst there were some special events and a contest planned for our anniversary, these will be delayed as I haven't had a chance to prepare them due to commitments outside of the forum. We will be having a huge Summer celebration event that I'm sure everyone will enjoy ;). Keep an eye out for more news on that.

In the meanwhile, all current members will receive a special 1 Year Award for their profile ? (if you can't see it on your profile yet, make sure to Request it - https://discussionhub.io/award-system/25/request)

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Congratulations @Ash for this amazing forum and all the fellas that made this our little spot for escaping daily life.

Cheers to all of you!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
@Ash, thanks for giving me a place to escape from life and enjoy discussions with both new and old faces I wasn't sure I would ever get to see again!

If you need help with that event, let me know!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Thank you very much everyone and thank you for the kind words @Laifot and @Phenom. I'm glad you guys are enjoying your time here :).
No worries, glad I was able to help however I could.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Happy (late) first birthday DH! The site has definitely achieved some impressive milestones in just one year, I'm excited to see how much this place can grow in the next year.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
It's slowed down a bit as we get into summer; but, I'm hopeful things will pick back up soon and get back on track.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm demanding fireworks and dancing ladies!
Arrange Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Happy (late) first birthday DH! The site has definitely achieved some impressive milestones in just one year, I'm excited to see how much this place can grow in the next year.
Thank you very much for the kind words apathy :)
It's slowed down a bit as we get into summer; but, I'm hopeful things will pick back up soon and get back on track.
You guys clearly miss me so have been spending more time crying than posting. Activity will hopefully pick up as soon as we get our wonderful anniversary + summer event going

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Arrange Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Thank you very much for the kind words apathy :)

You guys clearly miss me so have been spending more time crying than posting. Activity will hopefully pick up as soon as we get our wonderful anniversary + summer event going
Darn right. I've been waiting for the glorious event you I concocted to make summer fun!