Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A common habit

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What’s a common habit that annoys you?

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
If someone talks over someone that really annoys me.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Bad table manners kind of annoys me as well. My hubby has a friends that has sneezed on me while he had a mouth full of food.....he did this the last two times he ate dinner with us.

Something else that annoys me, and I don't know if this counts, but when someone asks me a question but they don't listen to the answer. I get it all the time at work. People will ask me something, and then I'll have to repeat it. Why ask me a question if you aren't going to listen to my answer? Sometimes they did hear my answer but yet they make me answer it again anyway.

D

Deleted member 268

one-uppers

you tell a story or a situation, and they immediately have something that is better than that. Just annoys me.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
My half siblings did that to me when we were kids. I was 10 years older than them. They didn't care if it was important and I needed to talk my mom. They'd just yell and be obnoxious.
So did mine funnily enough I think that’s where my hatred for it begin.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Another thing that annoys me is people who finish my sentences when I am speaking to them. Or they're constantly looking/fiddling with their phone while I'm talking to them.

bestwriter

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$176
Winbux
$3.00
Visitors that arrive unannounced. It is a real issue but I wonder why they do not understand how inconvenient it is to have to stop everything and attend to them.