What's an interesting question indeed.What’s a common skill that you just don’t have?
I am very sorry to see this, to be fair even with my own experiences assembly of pieces and such can gets confusing for me also. For me it's often the limited/lack of instructions, bad parts/tools, etc.I'm a “Jack of all trades, master of none”. Meaning I've tried my hand at many things and have found that I'm not good at them.
- I have no skill in plumbing.
- I'm not good at assembling things like furniture that comes in a box.
- I'm not particularly good at painting the interior of a house.
- I can't change oil on my own. I have to pay a mechanic.
- I can barely change a flat tire.
- I'm terrible at math. My ex wife told me that I was mathematically retarded. She wasn't lying about that.