Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A lifetime ban

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What have you received a lifetime ban from?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Nothing in real life. I banned myself from a forum once because of a nasty moderator. I left before he could slam the ban hammer on me. Was happy when I found out that forum shut down.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Nothing in real life for me either (yet anyway). I was definitely banned from a few forums when I was younger and first discovered them. No recent bans though

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
I banned myself from marijuana and alcohol because those things destroy people's lives.
You are very right about marijuana being capable of destroying someone's life because once you are addicted to it, you will find it very difficult to stop it and it kills your lungs as the day goes by as keep smoking it.

Nazzyi

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$945
Winbux
$0.00
What have you received a lifetime ban from?
I've never received any ban on anything that I am doing especially on my social media accounts because I am always very careful with the rules and regulation that guides making use of such platform.