Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Non Sequitur - My Youtube

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Have you seen Underworld Blood Wars?

Yes. It was good. But I liked the first one the best, it's my favorite out of all of them. It really put the violent gang/ turf war between the two factions into perspective. I liked the sequels too, but the first one will always have a special place in my heart.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I agree, the first one was badass. I liked the second one too, saw them both at the theater! :D
Post automatically merged:

@Kylie @Merciless

Last edited:

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I like Taco Bell. It's been a while since I ate there.

• *gasp* You were drinking a coke! Drink more Pepsi you! (2:38)
  • Phantoms! Yeah bro! Sometimes I see things in the corner of my eye. Worse when I went to Lousiana you'd see shadows moving underneath the water. Made me wonder if there was an alligator below.
  • I love the Nachos party packs. I don't like them super spicy or I'm going to be up all night.
  • Cherry Pepsi. That's better. You just redeemed yourself in the eyes of the Pepsi gods.
  • You were a gentlemen to the drive thru lady. I don't get many people that are polite to me at my job.
  • lol, she said you could pull forward just as you were driving past the order kiosk. :ROFLMAO:
  • BAH! I hate it when they make you swipe your card at the window like that.
  • It's been pretty rainy and wet where I live as well. Not a fan of getting my glasses wet. It's been downright cold.
  • I often don't take receipts anymore. It's just trash I have to throw out. The only time I take a receipt is at McDonald's because one person takes the order. The person handing it to me gives me the wrong order and I end up needing the receipt.
  • When he said Diablo burger. Diablo 3 popped into my head lol. But yeah, I don't like a lot of spicy foods.
  • lol they made you wait for 10 minutes to get your food. I almost walked out of Coltons because they made us wait over an hour before we saw anything.
  • All that spicy food talk. I have IBS so anything I eat normally just goes through me anyway lol
  • lol that would suck if your friend dumped the drinks into the floor board. I've had that happen before. Sucks so bad.
  • Your window didn't look like it wanted to roll up. :(
  • AWESOME! I love the quote from Aliens. I think it was the best one out of the whole movie franchise. The rest were pretty boring. I have to be in the mood to watch the others as I got burned out watching them all of the time when I was 15 and in high school.
  • At 15:44. You're talking about there being a lot of traffic. I dreamed last night I got into a wreck. I was okay in the dream. But apparently my car was totaled and I was relying on my family and friends to get around.
  • lol you should record yourself trying out Diablo sauce. I want to see your reaction.
  • I'm in the same boat as your friend. I can't do a lot of spicy. I ate one whole habanero pepper and I thought I was going to keel over and pass out. My mouth hurt the entire next day. I never did that again.
  • Sloppy joes are the bomb man! I haven't had one since my divorce.
I hope you enjoyed your dinner. (y)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
First video of me and my g/f's web series:

Very interesting indeed. I like where you two are going with this. You might find Anthropology on Archaic Humanoids to be interesting. It's kind of the argument that Christians don't believe we came from monkies. Well, that's right, they weren't monkies. They were another species of human that went extinct ages ago. Here are some examples of Archaic humanoids being:

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Cool! Yeah, I love stuff like that. I swear I should have been an Anthropologist, but ended up getting into Quantum Mechanics. LOL

Anyway, new video! This one deals with some serious stuff...

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
@zoldos: Found your g/f's theory regarding souls fascinating and I truly believe she's right, especially about the soulmate part. Great video and topic and thank you both for making and sharing it with us!

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Thanks so much! She has a lot of awesome ideas/thoughts but is very shy. Behind the camera she is starting to express things, which is why I have her film me, but we both talk. :)

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Thanks so much! She has a lot of awesome ideas/thoughts but is very shy. Behind the camera she is starting to express things, which is why I have her film me, but we both talk. :)
She's very well spoken, intelligent and sounds like a very sweet person. Glad she decided to both film and talk on your videos. :)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I told her what you said and she was flattered. :) We are about to hit the road and are going to try to document it!

That was a fun video. My beliefs towards spirituality and the supernatural are nonexistent. But I'm not saying that they don't exist. I don't have any objective, physical, or any kind of powerful evidence supporting that claim. However, I like how you two have fun discussing things. I wish you great success out on there on the road. Looking forward to your next video.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Hi @zoldos I've seen your YouTube channel before. Some great content :) keep it up!
Hey hey! Been a while. PM me your forum so I can get back on it. :D And thanks!

Hey Zoldos, long time no speak. I don't know if you remember me, but I subscribed to your channel. Some very well thought out ideas and videos that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Take care my friend.
Yes I remember you. :) I'll check out your forum. I may already be a member,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.