Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A Phone Recommendation for me please?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I recommend staying with iPhone in my opinion. I love my iPhone. I've never really wanted to be able to customize my phone's layout or anything and I've always found Android phones to feel a bit more cluttered.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
There are 100s to 1000s of phones out there, different brands and whatnot. I say that you do not need to spend overkill on your phones. Just think that Sony, Apple and Samsung are good brands, however, you paying for the brand name and nothing more.

You can pick up a very good phone for $300 that is still has full of great hardware and tech. RedMi phones are very good to look into :)

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
What did you end up choosing? I couldn't help with this as we don't believe in cell phones lol But hopefully others gave you enough recommendations as well as your own research into what would be great for you.
iPhone 7 Plus.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I've never been a big fan of the iPhone's. After a couple of updates they start getting too glitchy and they eventually get so bad that you can't hardly use it anymore.

I've never had a problem with an Android.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Xiaomi and Realme are good options, i don't know how they work in the states though, i heard that they might have regional blocking problems or something like that. I bought mine for almost 150$ and it's better than a samsung s10!

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
iPhone 7 Plus.
As long as you are happy with it :)

Xiaomi and Realme are good options, i don't know how they work in the states though, i heard that they might have regional blocking problems or something like that. I bought mine for almost 150$ and it's better than a samsung s10!
They are very good phones, They aren't known brands and can't even buy them in stores, Online you can.

I have the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 10 and I'm loving it since I had it :) DAMN! what you pay for is amazing and the specs you get, far better than Samsung.