Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A question for men,

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
you're interested in a woman and walk into her house. What's something you see that makes you instantly no longer interested?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
you're interested in a woman and walk into her house. What's something you see that makes you instantly no longer interested?

I went on a date to this girls house. It was gross. The house looked condemned and was falling apart. It was hoarded with trash. It stunk. She had bad hygiene. She had too many dogs in the house; there was dog fur everywhere. She lived in the city limits. She didn't own the house, her sister had abandoned the house and she was making payments on it. The city had given her a court date to clean up the property and to decrease the amount of dogs that she had. All of this she was obviously showing a refusal to do. I didn't stick around for very long because i didn't want to deal with her bad habits. When someone lives like that, it's likely they'll trash your house if you ever entered into a relationship with them. That was something that I didn't want in my life.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I went on a date to this girls house. It was gross. The house looked condemned and was falling apart. It was hoarded with trash. It stunk. She had bad hygiene. She had too many dogs in the house; there was dog fur everywhere. She lived in the city limits. She didn't own the house, her sister had abandoned the house and she was making payments on it. The city had given her a court date to clean up the property and to decrease the amount of dogs that she had. All of this she was obviously showing a refusal to do. I didn't stick around for very long because i didn't want to deal with her bad habits. When someone lives like that, it's likely they'll trash your house if you ever entered into a relationship with them. That was something that I didn't want in my life.
Gross. Where did you meet her?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
Gross. Where did you meet her?
Same place I met my psycho ex. I met her on Plenty of Fish. She was local. I was very lonely during my divorce and this was just one of many dead ends that I ran into. Another turn off was that she said that her brother was convicted of theft and assault who was living with her and would take her money. I have realized that there is no rock bottom. This woman practically hit the sink hole of rock bottoms and just kept falling.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Same place I met my psycho ex. I met her on Plenty of Fish. She was local. I was very lonely during my divorce and this was just one of many dead ends that I ran into. Another turn off was that she said that her brother was convicted of theft and assault who was living with her and would take her money. I have realized that there is no rock bottom. This woman practically hit the sink hole of rock bottoms and just kept falling.
She sounds like a nightmare. Ever run into her since she lives locally?