Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A thrift store or garage sale

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I found a gorgeous leather bomber jacket, fully lined, obviously very expensive, in a thrift store for $20.00. It had a slight tear in it which I repaired with some fabric glue and which was invisible after repair.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I've been staying away from garage sales. Because most of the garage sales I've gone to are on the bad side of town and people just sale broken stuff or junk that I don't want or need.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
I buy all of my clothes at a thrift store,they sell clothes that other people turn into them,a lot of the clothes that people turn in there are brand new with the tags still on them and everything.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I buy all of my clothes at a thrift store,they sell clothes that other people turn into them,a lot of the clothes that people turn in there are brand new with the tags still on them and everything.
Same here. In fact last weekend, I found 2 pair of Jeans that have never been worn and got both pairs for $10.