Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A Web Tour of Discussion Hub!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm currently watching a uni lecture so I haven't been able to watch the whole thing just yet. But I'm loving it so far @Masterminor! Thank you so much for making this. A special award is coming your way (hopefully by tomorrow :D)
Oh hey I'm in this video. xD I like this tour, hopefully new members will join the forum after watching your video. :)
I'm in it too! :sneaky:

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Nice. I think it's really hard to commercialize and advertise for a forum or forums. But if you can pull it off and lure people into joining and taking part. Way to go! :giggle:

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Nice! i liked the little tour, when you were reading the badges i thought you'd skip satanists but you didnt xd

i will subscribe to your channel!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Thanks for watching. And yeah, I was just reading down the list. XD I'm not afraid of Satanists, I'm friends with with people of many religions.
Pleasant work on the video. It was fun.

I knew of a few goth girls in high school that claimed they practiced witchcraft and hailed demons as their masters and patron deities. Obviously, those girls were just all talk and all about expressing themselves. I doubt they slaughtered any lambs or new born babies on quija boards. And I strongly doubt that they slaughtered any innocent virgin girls or their bullies on a carved altar of Baphomet way out in the boonies.

So! It's been 16 years since then, they all have kids almost in their teens and those women have shed their gothic lifestyles. I imagine they wanted to be great role models for their sons and daughters. They have their own kids all dressed in colorful cloths with little knowledge that their mommy dressed up like Marilyn Manson's groupie way back when LMAO. Oh how the times change people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Pleasant work on the video. It was fun.

I knew of a few goth girls in high school that claimed they practiced witchcraft and hailed demons as their masters and patron deities. Obviously, those girls were just all talk and all about expressing themselves. I doubt they slaughtered any lambs or new born babies on quija boards. And I strongly doubt that they slaughtered any innocent virgin girls or their bullies on a carved altar of Baphomet way out in the boonies.

So! It's been 16 years since then, they all have kids almost in their teens and those women have shed their gothic lifestyles. I imagine they wanted to be great role models for their sons and daughters. They have their own kids all dressed in colorful cloths with little knowledge that their mommy dressed up like Marilyn Manson's groupie way back when LMAO. Oh how the times change people.

Obviously they were just posseurs. Just wanted to sound cool and shady but they were just little innocent girls, also i don't think that "goth" people are like that. I doubt that they would sacrifice people or black cats to a deity. They're more vampire oriented lovers or whatever.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never heard of goth people doing that but I read about some girls that liked the Slenderman and tried to sacrifice a girl to make him happy ?