Abandon ship!

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
1,173¢
Have you ever jumped ship because you noticed how badly someone was running a forum?

giphy.gif

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
Yes, this forum called Discussion Hub. It's run by an absolute idiot.

On a serious note, I don't think I've had to do it as yet. I'm not seriously active on a lot of forums and the ones I am a member of, are mostly great so never really had any issues with them.

Techno

A new face
Hubux
30¢
Yes, there's really only been one, but basically the dude kept self posting everywhere and getting banned in every forum, so I left because I wasn't gonna risk my butt for that forum. He also hired me to get people onto his forum, and he had gotten banned from so many forums that I didn't even dare doing the job.

Demon_skeith

Hubber Wall of Fame
Hubux
874¢
Winbux
Yes, this forum called Discussion Hub. It's run by an absolute idiot.

On a serious note, I don't think I've had to do it as yet. I'm not seriously active on a lot of forums and the ones I am a member of, are mostly great so never really had any issues with them.

What idiot abandons a great place? :p

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
Yes, there's really only been one, but basically the dude kept self posting everywhere and getting banned in every forum, so I left because I wasn't gonna risk my butt for that forum. He also hired me to get people onto his forum, and he had gotten banned from so many forums that I didn't even dare doing the job.
Self posting as in advertising his site everywhere on other forums?

Members online

Status Updates

tdbnz wrote on Luckylast's profile.
Welcome Duncan @Luckylast

I hope you enjoy your time here

Thomas
My goal is to get to at least 100 posts within the next month
CMT
Miss my peeps
yeah, also the yearly emerald membership is way more expensive than the last time i bought it :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bello8