Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Abortion Debate Thread

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I'm not a supporter at all, i think it's an atrocious act but i don't have the right to judge anyone.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't have a problem with it. It's not my right to have a say on whether someone else should or should not have a kid really.

The problem with a lot of these extreme anti-abortion supporters is that they are pro-life until it comes to supporting the kids that are born.

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
My religion is against abortion but for me there are exceptions like a rape victim should have the privilege of abortion.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
I personally believe if it's not your body it's not your business. Doctors apparently told my parents to abort me because I was a risky pregnancy and in the end I and my mother were fine and I was delivered safely with some of the medical issues they predicted, just not as severely. Pressuring someone to abort when it's not necessary to people who don't want to is not ok either.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I personally believe if it's not your body it's not your business. Doctors apparently told my parents to abort me because I was a risky pregnancy and in the end I and my mother were fine and I was delivered safely with some of the medical issues they predicted, just not as severely. Pressuring someone to abort when it's not necessary to people who don't want to is not ok either.
Absolutely. No one should be pressured into choosing either option by anyone. Did they try to pressure your mum into the abortion or did they just tell her what may happen?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I believe it's completely up to the individual who is pregnant. If one chooses to get one it's their business, likewise if one doesn't wish to get one then that's fine as well. I however do have an issue with people trying to make abortion illegal, because sorry but if the fetus is harming the person who is pregnant then it's probably better for them to get an abortion. Also defunding places like Planned Parenthood hurts individuals who need to go there for other reasons not related to abortion.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I think abortion is a sin as it is murder. Unless it is medically proven that it should be carried out for medical reasons. But if not, abortion just done is wrong and a sin. What do you think?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Based on my religious doctrine, it is considered a sin.

It is not legalized in my country. Those people who are so religious will surely be against it. Besides, it is an act of killing an innocent soul.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
Absolutely. No one should be pressured into choosing either option by anyone. Did they try to pressure your mum into the abortion or did they just tell her what may happen?

I don't really know. I got the story second-hand from my father over 20 years later. And both of my parents are FAMOUS for not telling the whole truth about important shit. My dad says that my grandmother, his mother who sadly passed a while ago, was the one to encouraged them to not give up on me so easily. Although, I am still on the fence of whether or not that's a good thing with all the medical problems that did come with being born.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
I believe that abortion should only be between a patient and their doctor. We don't know what the issue is or what they're going through, therefor I often withhold judgment. Because it's a medical treatment over some health issues that many do not understand, I often do not view abortion as a moral or religious problem that most people treat it as.