Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

About the snow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I'm going to sound like such a grinch right now. ...but how do I disable the snow? It's a bit distracting. lol

Thats Me Merry Christmas GIF by Freeform

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Also, when using V1 Light mode, the snow makes my monitor flicker. Hard to explain unless you're using the light mode.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I'm going to sound like such a grinch right now. ...but how do I disable the snow? It's a bit distracting. lol

It's Christmas OMG just deal with it for 30 days :p

I'm more worried about using more bandwidth and my CPU is going crazy with this snow :p

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

Preferences -> Content Options -> "Disable Holiday Styling". That will remove all the snow and extra Christmas decorations for you :)
Also, when using V1 Light mode, the snow makes my monitor flicker. Hard to explain unless you're using the light mode.
Unfortunately, that might be a weird bug on your side. Is it happening consistently or every few minutes? Tried out the light mode for a short period and it seems fine.

Weather reports have come in. We should be getting a lot less snow now as well ;)

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The snow has left us now. See you guys again in December :)

I'm going to lock this up now. If anyone has any questions or issues, feel free to create a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.