Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Afraid of Death?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
life is dumb and hard at times so cant blame her either honestly, I've been tempted many times but I own a site now and cant be drunk all the time.
Who knows, maybe you'll get an amazing idea for your site the next time you get drunk :p

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Not scared of dying and leaving this world behind. The only thing that does bug me is the way I would die. I would prefer to die peacefully in my sleep or something without suffering at all.
Deffo, this is basically how I am as well. Not really afraid of death but very much afraid of dying, there's far more ways to die painfully than peacefully unfortunately :I

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
Deffo, this is basically how I am as well. Not really afraid of death but very much afraid of dying, there's far more ways to die painfully than peacefully unfortunately :I
Same!
how I die is the fear but not death itself.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
While I’m not religious I do believe that there is an after life so I’m not scared at all, it’s going to happen whether I like it or not.

Interesting... what kind of afterlife do you believe in, if you are not religious. Genuinely curious.

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't say that I'm super afraid of death, but of course, I would prefer not to. o_o

Maybe it's one of those things that you fear more as you get closer to it?

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. "

Steve Jobs