Afraid of Death?

• 🎄 Christmas 2021 has arrived at Discussion Hub! Click here to learn about the event including the advent calender and decorations 🎅

Demon_skeith

Hubber Wall of Fame
Hubux
390¢
Winbux
Yes! I'm doing great now, thank you. I still see my surgeon and get cat scans to make sure everything is clear and I haven't had any recurrences.

I hope that your family members have been able to get through it all okay?

My grandma drinks more, can't say I blame her.

Reactions: Fait

Fait

Must like it here...
Hubux
197¢
My grandma drinks more, can't say I blame her.
life is dumb and hard at times so cant blame her either honestly, I've been tempted many times but I own a site now and cant be drunk all the time.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
2,005¢
life is dumb and hard at times so cant blame her either honestly, I've been tempted many times but I own a site now and cant be drunk all the time.
Who knows, maybe you'll get an amazing idea for your site the next time you get drunk :p

Reactions: Fait

apathy

Knows their way around
Hubux
173¢
Not scared of dying and leaving this world behind. The only thing that does bug me is the way I would die. I would prefer to die peacefully in my sleep or something without suffering at all.
Deffo, this is basically how I am as well. Not really afraid of death but very much afraid of dying, there's far more ways to die painfully than peacefully unfortunately :I

Reactions: Ash

Fait

Must like it here...
Hubux
197¢
Deffo, this is basically how I am as well. Not really afraid of death but very much afraid of dying, there's far more ways to die painfully than peacefully unfortunately :I
Same!
how I die is the fear but not death itself.

Ashlynn S

Planning to move in?
Hubux
427¢
While I’m not religious I do believe that there is an after life so I’m not scared at all, it’s going to happen whether I like it or not.

Interesting... what kind of afterlife do you believe in, if you are not religious. Genuinely curious.

StormyFire

Finding their groove
Hubux
14¢
I wouldn't say that I'm super afraid of death, but of course, I would prefer not to. o_o

Maybe it's one of those things that you fear more as you get closer to it?

Ashlynn S

Planning to move in?
Hubux
427¢
"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. "

Steve Jobs

Members online

Status Updates

Ash
❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️☃️☃️☃️
Ash
🎄🎄🎅🎅🤶🤶
Ash wrote on CHIMPFIVE's profile.
Hi, welcome to DH :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members