Alarm Clock or Phone?

• Share your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions for Discussion Hub in the Community Feedback Session.
  • Let us know when you're free for our first ever games night - Among Us

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
594¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Do you use an alarm clock to get up in the mornings? or do you use your phone?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Diamond Member
Emerald Member
Hubux:
2,674¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I use my alarm clock with the ability to set two alarms and my phone when it isn't available.

ZandraJoi

Finding their groove
Hubux:
95¢
I use an alarm clock to get up with my husband but otherwise I don't need one. My body got used to its own internal clock. I go to bed & get up roughly same time.

Demon_skeith

Really likes it here <3
Hubux:
896¢
I have two alarm clocks, one given from my deceased aunt and the other by my deceased mother (both sisters), and I do need both to roll myself out of my comfy bed.

Which btw, this is one of them:

Love it, always gets me up. I'm very tempted to pay $300 for a used one on ebay as a backup.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
642¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I use the phone alarm clock, it has a smooth sound like rain drops.. it feels refreshing :p

I hate the monotonous beats of classic alarm clocks..
That sounds like a great idea but I just know that it won't wake me up 😂 .

I use my phone as well, I've never actually owned an alarm clock. The best thing about Android is that I can choose my Spotify account as the sound. So it will choose a song from my liked songs and use that.

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,405¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
That sounds like a great idea but I just know that it won't wake me up 😂 .

I use my phone as well, I've never actually owned an alarm clock. The best thing about Android is that I can choose my Spotify account as the sound. So it will choose a song from my liked songs and use that.

the beat becomes louder and louder if i don't turn it off. i always leave my phone in a place that i HAVE to stand up to make it stop.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
642¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
the beat becomes louder and louder if i don't turn it off. i always leave my phone in a place that i HAVE to stand up to make it stop.
That sounds like a good idea. I watch TV shows on my phone before I sleep so it's always close to me so I don't have to stand up. That's probably why I always end up snoozing it and end up sleeping a bit more. If I got up, there would probably be a less chance of me sleeping again

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,405¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
That sounds like a good idea. I watch TV shows on my phone before I sleep so it's always close to me so I don't have to stand up. That's probably why I always end up snoozing it and end up sleeping a bit more. If I got up, there would probably be a less chance of me sleeping again
I turned off my alarm in my sleep so many times lol. I remember that i almost ended losing my job interview from where i work now :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
642¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I'm playing a very risky game as well. Since I'm working from home, I literally wake up about 5 minutes before work. One day I'm going to accidentally dismiss my alarm and fall asleep again

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux:
3,153¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I'm playing a very risky game as well. Since I'm working from home, I literally wake up about 5 minutes before work. One day I'm going to accidentally dismiss my alarm and fall asleep again
start at 9am so you wake up around 8.58am and then two mins later working :p

There it is

Nerdface

ḆƗØĤĄƵȺŘĐ
Hubux:
202¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I use my phone.. Just don't see the point in spending money on an alarm clock when I already have the functionality available. I really must change my alarm tone though, I've recently had a new phone and haven't gotten around to changing it, it's so annoying! 😆

I have 2 alarms set so I can make a choice whether to get up a bit earlier and jump online or play a game for a little bit before work, or snooze and have a bit of a lie-in. The second option is largely coming out on top at the moment!

Kyng

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
153¢
I use my alarm clock. I'm not one of those "just use my phone for everything" people... that's relying too heavily on a single point of failure (and one that often seems to fail when I most need it :p )

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• Notorious
    Notorious
    Bugzy Malone feat. Chip
    Notorious

Status Updates

That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
Ash wrote on Kylie's profile.
When are we getting a member interview thread for you :p?
Ash
1 Year Emerald Membership option added to the DH shop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylie