Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

An Ouija Board

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What is your creepy/scary/disturbing Ouija Board story?

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
As kids my siblings and I were obsessed with the paranormal. We had several seances in various places where swore ghosts lingered. Including our own house at one point. We, especially me, always swore there was a ghostly presence even before we did the research and found that the previous owner of that house was murdered right in the living room.

We held a séance and communicated with him a few times before ever looking into the previous owner. He said his name was louis and that he died in the living room. Which is exactly the information we found after we dug into the history of the house and neighborhood. Several neighbors told us a man named Louis lived there and was shot to death in his living room upon being asked what happened to the old owner.

It also is worth noting the carpet had to be replaced in the living room, it had no carpet in the open house before we bought it. Which makes sense if he was really shot in the living room.

Louis was a nice old man, I could feel him protecting me at night as I slept. My bedroom was his old bedroom. So I felt the closest connection to him of my siblings.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
Oh please no! I never played an Ouija board before. Not sure if I would be a fan of it. Not a fan of paranormal activity.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I grew up always being told to never mess with a Ouija board; so i never did and have no desire to try one now.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
It's one of those things that everyone is supposed to have a story about, and we all know what it is, but I've never actually seen one in reality, let alone touched one. I'm curious but not sure I would really want to mess with one even though I don't actually believe in it.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never touched one and I have absolutely zero plans to ever touch one in the future.

@Masterminor It's great that you feel comfortable around Loius and the fact that you think he is a great man but I would have run out of your house a long time ago lol ?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I don't have one, never messed with one and don't want one either.

Likewise. My ex wife told me stories about one she and her friends played with. My girlfriend has one. However, I don't believe in the existence of anything that is supernatural. I think people's minds interact with their superstitions and they scare themselves. The mind can be powerful thing.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I would never mess with one - not even just for fun. Scary movies and evil entities taking possession of me or someone I know was enough to scare me off!