Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anime Streaming Platforms

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What streaming platforms do you guys use to watch Anime? And do you pay for these platforms or do you prefer to find free streaming sites?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
To be honest, i'm not a fan of Crunchyroll since i live in LATAM we don't get all the released stuff or the subs are horrible, to me (it's been more than 15 years watching anime) i find really annoying when the dialogues are not well translated and most of the times ridiculous..

The only platform i use regularly to watch anime is Netflix.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I use Blu Ray and DVD if that's an option. I order all of my anime on disc off of Amazon or Ebay. I don't watch it on streaming because sometimes it's not in English.

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
So, I'm subscribed to Crunchyroll and I'm paying about 11$ a month CAD twitch anime and read manga online. I love to draw too, but I suck at drawing, and all things artistic. But I love watching fun-filled anime and manga, mostly shoujo, like Sailor Moon, Hana Yori Dango and magical girl like Sailor Moon.