Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Antonio Banderas, anyone?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
I've seen him only as Zorro in the "Zorro" Disney films with co-star Catherine Zeta Jones as Zorro's wife. . I think he's a singer as well, as I've heard him sing "The Phantom of the Opera" on Youtube Premium a long while ago with Sara Brightman. What about you? Do you like him or not? What do you think of him as an actor and a person and a singer?

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
Antonio Banderas is a very good character. He was so good in Zoro that I felt in love with Spanish or Mexican language he used to speak very well. He's a very good singer too. I can't remember the last time movie he acted though.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
Antonio Banderas is the only reason why I watched Zoro. He's very good with the use of sword. Some other movies he acted that I love are ; The Skin I Live In, Desperados, Shrek 2 and Puss in Boots.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
My Mum is a huge fan of Antonio Banderas and that is how I got to know him myself and I have watched many films with him but I also know he is a singer and a dancer. One movie I always remember watching was Take The Lead and that movie was so good. He was a dancer in it from what I remember. It's a movie I need to go back to and watch again as it's been so long.