Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Anyone loves Soccer?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I only enjoy watching certain matches when they are aired on television such as the Euro or the World Cup when England plays and I don't mind watching other teams play during big tournaments such as The World Cup and Euro to see how teams play but I don't make a habit of watching it all the time.

I used to play it a lot when I was younger as well and enjoyed being in goal but since I got older, I don't play as much anymore.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
Of course yes, I love football. It's football that we call it here and not soccer. It's USA that only calls it soccer. I started watching football from my childhood and till date, I still enjoy it. My favourite club is Manchester City.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
Of course yes, I love football. It's football that we call it here and not soccer. It's USA that only calls it soccer. I started watching football from my childhood and till date, I still enjoy it. My favourite club is Manchester City.
I've never understood why it's called soccer in the United States. It should be called football. This comes from someone who lives in the US.
I saw my uncle watching the World Cup and watched it with him. I've been watching the men's World Cup ever since.