Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Are Humans Aliens?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
but do you think possibly humans could be aliens?
umm-no-kenan-thompson.gif

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$691
Winbux
$0.00
There's a silly new religion that claims, without any evidence, that aliens created mankind & that mankind has alien DNA. It's called Raëlism. I'll just throw it in the bin with all of the religions that have ridiculous and silly unevidenced claims. :rolleyes:

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,989
Winbux
$0.00
My answer is, it depends on who is asking. If we look at ourselves, we are not aliens (though we do use the term illegal alien on Earth for someone who came into a country illegally). However, if someone is from another planet, they would view US as the aliens & themselves as being normal. It's a matter of perspective & it's subjective to who is asking & viewing.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I dunno. That's assuming very human aliens: they'd need to survive on Earth without protective gear separating them from the enviroment (and therefore us), AND that the bacteria, fungi, viruses or other organisms know what to do with human biology.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
There's a silly new religion that claims, without any evidence, that aliens created mankind & that mankind has alien DNA. It's called Raëlism. I'll just throw it in the bin with all of the religions that have ridiculous and silly unevidenced claims. :rolleyes:

That's a pretty cool name, I'm not going to lie. Stupid claims but they have a good name lol
I mean.. if there are aliens out there, then I guess we're aliens to them ?

? ..and how else do you explain Katie Price?
I like how the British guys laughed at this. Probably went over everyone else's heads ?

I guess we are aliens to anyone out there in the universe.