Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Are you missing teeth?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you have all of your teeth or are you missing some of them?

I'm missing some of my back teeth because of how many wisdom teeth I had. I had 8, which is rare, and they rotted out several other of my back teeth which I had to get pulled too.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I have all of my teeth luckily. I've had some close calls with my wisdom teeth when I was younger; but, never had to have any major work done other than the usual fillings.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
No, I still have all of mine (including my wisdom teeth).

That's probably unpatriotic of me: it's well-known that dental hygiene is not part of the British culture :p .

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I've had 2 of my wisdom teeth removed, and weirdly I currently have half a tooth missing..

Last year I fell off a wall outside my house (I wasn't even drunk!) and faceplanted the pavement below. My tooth was initially repaired with filler, but it's gradually disintegrated. I keep meaning to chase up the dentist again, but with everything going on I'm not sure they're even back to seeing patients yet ?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I have all of them, i lost one in an accident years ago but got an implant.

S

salma

I have some of my teeth missing like i have only 2 wisdom teeth remaining, and i had two extractions done as well but i hope they will grow back

Preneur

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,641
Winbux
$0.00
I fortunately still have all my teeth. Never been knocked out, and have been brushing diligently morning and night since I can remember.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
At the age of 20, I am fortunate to have all my teeth still intact, although some of my gums have receded, and there are two fillings. I'm following the 2 minutes, 2 times a day brushing rule that health providers & dentists recommend. We have to look after them - after all, we only get 1 set.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I currently have all my teeth, but I really need to go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. It's been years since I went (I have a phobia of the dentist...) and I know some teeth need to be looked at. I'm not sure if any need to be extracted though. :S