Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Are your passwords strong and unique?

Jay™

Former Community Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
Hubux
$2,400
Winbux
$1.00
If you’re using simple passwords or repeating the use of the same password with little or no variation, it’s time to make a change. Strong, unique passwords protect you in this age of data breaches and hacks, where passwords are stolen and then sold on the black market. If creating strong and unique passwords for each of your accounts sounds like a lot of work, consider using a password manager to create and securely store passwords for you.

How strong are yours? do you use a password manager?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,053
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
YES. I only use strong passwords that are randomly generated, many characters long and include alphanumeric and special characters. Thanks, Bitwarden :)

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
If you are not making use of the strong combinations in your password, you're leaving your account vulnerable for hackers because they will certainly break in it. I think that they make use of a software that helps them with doing that, I might be wrong but it's very important that you have a very strong and sophisticated password.

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
I need to use notepad for my password because i can't remember them ..... Change time to time and generate always 10+ random and with special characters, So i think its strong enough.
I'm guessing you're always logged in your Gmail account right? I would suggest that you also update your password to your Gmail account so that you can have access to it from anywhere in the world. In case anything happened to your notepad, you will still have access to your passwords.

RankWebSEO

A new face
Reaction score
Website
promotewww.com
Hubux
$2,295
Winbux
$0.00
I would suggest that you also update your password to your Gmail account
Yes, I agree with you @Scott , it's good idea and i do it when Google asking to save password. Actually currently i am using password manager "ROBOFORM" to manage my password and so we need to remember only password for ROBOFORM and some important files like notepad of our login credentials are sync with online cloud storage.

I think ROBOFORM is good and secure place also to save and manage all credentials with additional security. What do you think ??? Should i take any additional step to increase our security for our credentials and to access from anywhere in all over world ???

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
Yes of course! My password is very unique and can't be guessed by anyone. Personally, I can't guess my password either because I have it written down. If I forget it, it's to reset it otherwise it's gone for good.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
With me having such a terrible memory I have a habit of using at least two or three different passwords that I know I will remember which I know isn't the greatest when it comes to safety but it is something that I do feel helps me so that I don't have to go through the issue of constantly changing my password.