Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask Ravenfreak!

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Not quite yet, I need to buy gifts still. :V I know what I'm going to get my wife, I just don't know what my in laws want yet.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Do you like your in laws? Just wondering since whenever I read online comments, people hate some of their in laws lol

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
They've done a lot for me, I do actually respect them. :) Though they can get annoying at times, especially my mother in law. (She's a bit of a narcissist...)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Why did you decide to start a community?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Why did you decide to start a community?
I wanted to have my own corner of the internet, where everyone can come and talk about whatever. Plus I love forums. :)
If someone wrongs you. Are you the type to get even?
Nope, I just let it slide. That would make me stoop to their level, plus life is too short to deal with negativity anyways.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Sarah Jessica Parker, I had to google it. :V I do remember my childhood crush's mom would watch the show. I can't remember why we got on the subject of it though, I just remember her telling me that.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
If you order something through the drive thru and they screw up your order. Do you take the food back or just suck it up and eat it?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Normally I just suck it up and eat it, unless the food is for my mother in law. She complains if we don't bring it back and get her what she wanted. :\

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I wanted to have my own corner of the internet, where everyone can come and talk about whatever. Plus I love forums. :)

Nope, I just let it slide. That would make me stoop to their level, plus life is too short to deal with negativity anyways.
How'd you come up with the name?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
What Is The Worst Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing As A Kid?
Honestly I can't remember anything too specific, other than maybe fighting with my younger sister? :V I do remember making my sister eat leaves as a young kid. xD
How'd you come up with the name?
I was thinking of making a odd Youtube channel where I would just wear random pieces of clothing while playing random games. I thought "hmm what's the latin word for clothes?" Then I found out it was "Vestimenta Sua" and I bought a domain name since I was going to have a blog alongside the channel. Once I found out that I needed to pay extra to use the domain name for a Joomla blog, I didn't do anything with the domain name until recently. I thought "well I guess I could make a community." I had money this time, so I purchased hosting as well as IPS and the theme I'm using and here we are. :V I might think about investing in a different domain name and try to come up with a better name, probably after the Holidays though.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
How do you buy gifts for your wife without her knowing?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
what gifts you aiming to buy?
I'm going to get my wife some new stickers for her sticker collection. She said she doesn't want too many gifts this year since she bought BTS' newest album and raycons since her earbuds broke. I'll probably also get her Sailor Neptune's transformation rod too since she's been wanting that for years. As for the inlaws I'll get my father in law some new clothes, not really sure what I'm getting my mother in law yet though.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Does your wife usually prefer anime or manga themed gifts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.