Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What upcoming movie are you looking forward to?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Are you going to get the vaccine?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
What are you up to this weekend?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Who do you love and hate at the same time?
Food. Sometimes it can leave me feeling full and satisfied. Other times it leaves me with indigestion and vomiting.
What are you up to this weekend?
I just made a full recovery from some flu bug I picked up. I've been fighting it all week long.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Are you ready to get back at it to help us come back and win this competition?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
The most disrespectful person you saw?
My ex sister-in-law, Ashley. Known her for 12 years. She's gotten worse over the years.

Are you ready to get back at it to help us come back and win this competition?

I think I can hit heavy and hard now that I'm better. The last three days were really hard on me with the flu. I think I'm getting a flu shot in a month or 2.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What's the worst thing she did to you?
Her name is Ashley. It's a list of worst things. She was my worst enemy when I got with my ex wife. She's my worst enemy still. She's why I keep a 9mm by my bedside.
  • She sent men over to my house to beat me up and force me in to giving her an apology.
  • She's threatened to have me killed.
  • Once she was being investigated by the FBI. Her than boyfriend murdered someone and went to prison. My ex wife and I were having dinner with her family when she came over and bragged about having this guy killed for harassing her and that her boyfriend did it out of love for her. She was looking at me when she bragged about it. I took it as a threat. I believed her because she's sent men over to kick my ass before.
  • She's called DFS on me and falsely reported me for being a child beater. The case was closed that day.
  • She's called the police on me in my own home because she came over and started a verbal altercation.
  • I've had to throw her out of my home on several occasions because she'd start fights.
  • She's stolen money from me.
  • She convinced my ex wife to give her hundreds of dollars from my own paycheck.
  • She's started fights between me and my ex wife.
  • She tried to sleep with me just to ruin my marriage.
  • She's brought illegal drugs like Mollies, Ectasy, and Marijuana into my home.
  • She's lied about things you shouldn't lie about.
  • She's spread rumors that I'm a child beater and that I sexually harassed her.
Really. She belongs in prison or in a mental institution. She's crazy and I mean text book psychopath. I heard from my ex mother-in-law that Ashely is currently under investigation by social services herself. I guess one of her kids got sick. She took him to a clinic. They found marks and bruises on him. So the doctor called DFS and reported her. She's been reported before by my ex wife. She always gets away with it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Why haven't you taken her to court and brought charges against her or filed for a cease and desist order?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Why haven't you taken her to court and brought charges against her or filed for a cease and desist order?

I can't. Social services isn't giving me or my mother her name. If me and my family could drag her sorry ass to court. We would. All they said was that I could get a protective order against her. I'm not going to do that. I have a 9mm by bedside that gives me better assurance. A protective order isn't going to stop her from false reporting me or harassing me and my kids to the authorities. As for crimes she committed against me in the past, I didn't take legal action because I was married then and I didn't go after her out of love and respect for my ex wife. But my ex wife isn't around to stop me from taking legal action next time evidence comes to the surface. So Ashley needs to leave me and the kids alone.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, she won't ever appear again in your life :(

Overall, do you think social media has improved the world or made it worse?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Overall, do you think social media has improved the world or made it worse?

I have abhor social media. It's invasive to me because of my family. I don't want them to know what I'm doing every minute of every day. But people say it's made the world better. I disagree. I don't think we ever needed it.