Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What's the most expensive thing you've bought?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Did you take any shots to the rear while being carried away?
Yes. But @Ash was mowing them down so fast with his mini gun, it was hard to take a shot at all. The guy has some major fire power.

Do you wash with cheap or expensive soap
Irish Springs.

What's the most expensive thing you've bought?

My ex wife was very expensive and for 11 years. Who knows how much she cost me. She cost me only everything I ever earned. Every paycheck I got, she took and blew. She never worked. I could barely pay off a car loan we needed and she wrecked every car we ever owned. Then she convinced me to take out a credit card which she ran up to almost a thousand dollars. I paid that off.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Damn, she sounds like a god damn awful person. Has she found a new guy? Just wondering because now that guy is going to suffer a lot ?

She's been through a plethora of men since me. No guy wants to put up with her and the narcotics has caused her to go off the rails. Come to think of it. It'll be a year tomorrow since we got divorced.

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,985
Winbux
$0.00
Currently none. I live in a small town that has at least a dozen denominations sitting around and few cults of Jehovah's Witness here and there. There are no places to meet other atheists where I live because it is not a religion. I did look up to see if there was an atheist dating app months ago for dating. The girl I'm with now is atheist I believe.
Same here Re: small town & several denominations. Would you be with someone who is a believer?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Do you moderate your calorie intake?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you moderate your calorie intake?

No. I've been 180 lbs for 9 years and before that 175. I've always been small. So I never checked my calories. I've never had bad blood pressure or weight issues to motivate me into watching it. It has in no way interfered with my love life. I've never had problems getting with women because my weight never fluctuated much. I've always been able to eat what I wanted and get away with it.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Can't remember if you've mentioned it before but how tall are you?

5 feet 9 inches. However I had at least one of my co-workers believe I'm taller than I say that I am. But It's on my driver's license and hasn't been disputed. So I could be an inch taller lol

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
5 feet 9 inches. However I had at least one of my co-workers believe I'm taller than I say that I am. But It's on my driver's license and hasn't been disputed. So I could be an inch taller lol
Thought you might be because I'm 5'10 and near your weight range. It's kind of the ideal range to be in at our height.

Have you ever broken a bone?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever broken a bone?

I believe I may have fractured my wrist during a soccer game. I couldn't move it for several weeks. My mother never took me to the hospital to have it looked at. She asked if I wanted to see a doctor and I was terrified of hospitals. So I said no. And for a couple of years it would throb and hurt really bad. When I was 15, I didn't feel any more aches and pains from it. To this day I still don't feel any kind of pain resonating from my wrist.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You two are a bunch of shorties. I only wish I could have a healthy weight without working for it at my height.

Have you seen The Vikings?