Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Would you rather it be extremely cold or extremely hot for the rest of your life?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Let's say it was extremely hot/cold but not enough to kill you. Just uncomfortable levels. Which would you rather suffer through?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Let's say it was extremely hot/cold but not enough to kill you. Just uncomfortable levels. Which would you rather suffer through?

I think feeling hot would have it's advantages during the cold weather.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
How did you cope with my absence?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
How did you cope with my absence?
It didn't feel the same with you gone. I was starting to get worried something might have happened to you. I'm glad that you're back.

033a6a51aeaf39e6bedc976a287f45915f69a45d.gifv

Did you fall in love with a girl when you was 8 or 10 or when ever at school?

I hadn't discovered women back then. I went crazy for girls in the 6th grade though.

source.gif

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Any big plans for the weekend?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Worse time at school
I had to repeat my 6th grade year because my parents put me in a Catholic school. I was bullied and beat up on the bus. These kids would take turns sitting next to me. One guy beat my arms till they were black and blue. Another one would put his hands over my mouth while he did it. The next guy would come along, sit down and punch and slap me in the face multiple times. My mother was irate. She started doing parent pick up.

My grades suffered and I flunked the 6th grade because my home room teacher was a douche bag. Because I was the laughing stock of the school he felt it was appropriate to ostracize me from the entire classroom and stuck me in a room for the remaining months. I hated that school.

I went to live with my dad for 3 years and went to an all African American school. I was bullied for being white. I was beat up because I turned this girl down when she asked me out, she told her brother that I called her a racist name. So he and his buddies ganged up on me.

However, after I moved back to Missouri to live with my mother. I had a great time in high school.

Any big plans for the weekend?

I'm just going to relax. Maybe take a nap or two.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Naps are the best. Do you want me to continue the CYOA?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Naps are the best. Do you want me to continue the CYOA?
If possible. I'm still on board.

What's the weirdest place you've fallen asleep?

I crashed really hard in the chair in the examination room. I was out cold. My ex wife was being examined by her heart doctor and we'd been waiting for hours. I remember not getting a lot of sleep because I had to run her to the ER because of her tachycardia and high blood pressure. I sat in the ER for over 6 hours. This is before her weight loss surgery. So the heart doctor put her on a beta blocker. Which helped her amazingly well.