Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
have you ever stick up when you was in the wrong or you been wrong at something.

I own up to what I do wrong. But if I'm being called out by someone who I have conflicting moral qualities with then I believe it's just personal and subjective.

Like my brother, I think he does a lot of things that are wrong and he never owns up to anything. He lacks life experiences to have an accurate say on certain subjects. While at the same time, he believes my decisions and beliefs are bad. He claims to be Christian and he knows that I am not. He thinks that's morally wrong and that I'm immature. Although I'm 10 years older than him. What I feel is right and wrong differs from his version and therefor he thinks my views are narrow and obtuse. Anything I do offends him so it doesn't matter how nice I try to be to him. He ends up finding something to get pissed about.

I've had a few friends and colleagues just like my brother. I've had to end those friendships because I didn't get along with them. I believe right and wrong are subjective. Everyone has a different definition of what they believe.

You can't please everyone.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I can't remember if you've answered this before but have you been religious when you were younger?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I can't remember if you've answered this before but have you been religious when you were younger?
As early as 15 years old I quit going to church with my parents. I never believed in god growing up. Religion and gods are about as real to me as unicorns, vampires, robots from the future, the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, and leprechauns. It's all a fantasy to me. Religious delusion has no room in my world.

Ever drive a real truck?

I've driven an F-150 and a few Dodge Trucks at the dealership where I work.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Exactly like me, although I gave up on religion completely at an older age. Do you guys sell Ford Raptor's as well? Has to be one of my favourite pickups but we don't drive them much over here in the UK.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you guys sell Ford Raptor's as well? Has to be one of my favourite pickups but we don't drive them much over here in the UK.
Yeah. They have some sitting on the lot. They sell them pretty fast.

what're your most spent hours in a car?

I had my Toyota Highlander from 2011 all the way to 2018. I'd say it's the one vehicle that I have the most hours in.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
3 tickets for what

Speeding and not wearing a seat belt. The 3rd one being I got into a wreck that wasn't my fault. The judge had the case against me dropped and it got laughed out of court. That's how much it wasn't my fault. The prosecutor was pretty pissed about it.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you live close to any relatives?

My grandmother and my brother don't live far from my house. We all live in the same neighborhood area. Just not on the same streets.

Why speeding and not wearing a seat belt then? were you young

Yeah. I was in my early to mid 20s when I got all of my tickets.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you think that some people that claim they were abducted by aliens are telling the truth?

I believe it's a mental disorder of some kind. There are no real diagnosis for it. I actually read into that a long time ago and there's an article stating that they're suffering from false memory formation or memory distortion.