Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What's the main function of MyGirlFund? The name sounds dodgy as hell lmao

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What's the main function of MyGirlFund? The name sounds dodgy as hell lmao

It's basically a website for rich people. Wealthy men go on there looking for women. Women go on the website wanting men to be her sugar daddy and have them pay for their expensive lifestyles. In my experience, you subscribe to women and you buy nude pictures, nude videos, and whatever else women tries to sell to you. You can even date them if the price is right. Everything you do on that website costs money. All you do is pay, pay, pay, and pay. I didn't get very far with it because it was expensive and costly. I'm not rich. My first impression when I joined was that it was a dating website. I thought wrong. I deleted my account after only having been on there for a day.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I watched it, it was really enjoyable. I loved the finisher quips.

Does that change your mind?
I might watch it. It may not be what I was hoping for. But it's what we got. I wonder if it's a step up from the old films. Those didn't do so hot in theaters either.

What is Prince William's full name?

William Arthur Phillip Louis.

lol had to google it.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Crazy but if that's how they want to live their lives, good for them I guess. They need to make a MyBoyFund was us poor guys :ROFLMAO: .

Favourite alcoholic drink?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I might watch it. It may not be what I was hoping for. But it's what we got. I wonder if it's a step up from the old films. Those didn't do so hot in theaters either.

William Arthur Phillip Louis.

lol had to google it.
It was a lot more enjoyable than the original, at least for me. It was the equivalent of taking the story or what passed for a story in that genre and turning it into film with a few minor tweaks to make it work on the big screen

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Favourite alcoholic drink?

I stay away from alcohol and liquor. I do like Pepsi though.

What's something that you didn't like about your last job?
The last job I had was back in Florida. I felt like I worked a lot for very little, I got paid every 2 weeks which was between 800 to 900 dollars, and my rent was $1,200.00 dollars every month. My boss was pretty strict and some of the people I worked with were really toxic.

I had expressed interest in finding something else. But for whatever reason, I never got a call to come in and get interviewed. So I just stayed with that job for the whole 11 months before Hurricane Michael came along and caused catastrophic damage to the city we were living in. So we moved back to Missouri and got divorced.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Why didn't you like the Kong vs Godzilla movie?