Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What's the worst thing a work colleague has done (either to you or just something you saw them do)?
Went to management, lied, and complained I wasn't doing my job. He and I were into it for months. He eventually got fired for sleeping at work, not showing up on time, and trying to steal other employee's customers.

Why didn't you like the Kong vs Godzilla movie?
The movie had characters I didn't care about none what so ever. Not enough fighting between Godzilla and Kong.

HAve you seen the Mr bean films

Never watched him.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
If You Could Ask A Single Person One Question, And They Had To Answer Truthfully, Who And What Would You Ask?

I'd ask my brother in front of my mother; why he lied about me calling my sister a horrible mother.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Went to management, lied, and complained I wasn't doing my job. He and I were into it for months. He eventually got fired for sleeping at work, not showing up on time, and trying to steal other employee's customers.

The movie had characters I didn't care about none what so ever. Not enough fighting between Godzilla and Kong.

Never watched him.
What did you think of Mechagodzilla?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What did you think of Mechagodzilla?
He reminded me of this. I think they based it off of the T-800 from Terminator.

mechagodzilla-terminator-godzilla-vs-kong-1.jpg

Question: How many small dogs are signed up to compete in the dog show?

tenor.gif

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
How many cookies are you going to give me?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
If I said to you if you get 500 cookies in 30mins and if you able to eat that many before the time is up would you do it for $500

I couldn't do it because I'm a slow eater and I'd throw it all up on the floor. This a task best suited for @Phenom.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
If I said to you if you get 500 cookies in 30mins and if you able to eat that many before the time is up would you do it for $500
I don't think anyone can do that. @Bizdustry.com tried on their YT channel (but only 100 cookies) and failed lol.

What do you think caused the extinction of dinosaurs?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What do you think caused the extinction of dinosaurs?

There's a lot of theories out there trying to explain some possible way that dinosaurs went extinct. My thoughts are this. I don't know. I wasn't there and none of the paleontologists has any strong or objective evidence to back up their thesis as of why they're gone. What we do know is that they are an extinct species. Experts, scientists, and paleontologist just don't know how or why they're extinct. I prefer not to have an opinion on it because that brings the burden of truth, which I don't have.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Would you ever visit a real-life Jurrasic Park/World?

If we're being realistic. They'd have to come up with some sort of biological science combined with really advanced technology and build dinosaurs from the ground up. They have no living DNA to use. You can't clone something with dead DNA.

I think if anything, we may have an Early Miocene Park before we get that. What scientists have talked about is making dormant traits in the ancestors of extinct animals appear like the wooly mammoth that are dormant in elephants. Yes, we're talking about de evolving an animal while it's in the womb and nursing it along.

Scientists aren't wanting to mass resurrect a species. That'd be a waste of time and money. They just want to do it for study and cloning is still an imperfect technology because of religion. If scientists were to try and resurrect a mammoth, it would probably die within minutes of being born.

Cloning of mammals has improved in the last two decades, but no viable mammoth tissue or its intact genome has been found to attempt cloning. According to one research team, a mammoth cannot be recreated, but they will try to eventually grow in an "artificial womb" a hybrid elephant with some woolly mammoth traits.

Revival of the woolly mammoth - Wikipedia​