Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
No. Not all Atheists believe in scientific theory or how the world is made or how it will end. Same for a hypothesis that some scientist made up. Some of those scientists were Theists and believe the BIG BANG was an act of God. If there's no existing strong physical, objectional, or empirical evidence supporting that it exists. Then it is an assumption or a belief and I'm not interested. No amount of belief makes something a fact. That applies to religion. That's what we call a Black Swan Fallacy.
How can you not believe in scientific theory? There is factual evidence that has been not proven; but, has been consistently substantiated through countless reoccurring experiments with changing variables.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
How can you not believe in scientific theory?

I believe some theories. Not all of them. There's a lot of things I don't believe in and there's some I do believe in. Within reason.

I believe in Forensic Anthropology and the findings of archaic humans (no they weren't monkey's) although we did share an ape ancestor some millions of years ago. I also believe evolution is a thing. I believe that dinosaurs existed. I believe the Ice Age happened. I believe the Wooly Mammoth existed because they found mummified remains. So on and so forth.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Ah, nice. Do you plan to decorate your fish tank?

We did. We bought live plants and man made little stumps for the fish to hide in or play in. One of the fish died and was at the bottom of the tank this morning. There's nothing wrong with the PH balance. I don't know if the fish was dying when we got it or if there's something going on in the tank. There's a lot of things that could have contributed to it. If more die. Then we're doing something wrong.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What did you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday? Spill!

I had Sun Chips, Reeses Cups, and milk for breakfast. Then I went and had 2 Pepsi's and 6 chicken strips, green beans, and mashed potatoes from KFC for lunch.

Oh wait. That was today. Well yesterday I had a Mcgriddle, a hashbrown, and a large Dr. Pepper from McDonald's for breakfast. Then I had the same thing I had today for lunch. Nothing else sounded good.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
What are you making me for breakfast?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Have you thought of taking cooking classes to surprise your girlfriend?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Have you seen these guys?
A little.

Ever been to jail.

I did get arrested for getting into a fist fight at school. I was 18. So they held me for several hours until my mom came and picked me up. My step dad used to be a cop so they didn't lock me up as a favor to him. I still had to go to court. My grandpa got me a good lawyer and paid a lot of money to have my sentencing and charges paid down to nothing. It was my first offense. So I didn't get a felony. But my parents and grandpa did tell me the next time I decided to break the law. They wouldn't be there to bail me out again. I haven't done it since.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What video is your favorite?

I don't have a favorite video by that youtuber.

What was court like?

I wasn't stressed out or anything. There was apparently another guy ahead of me. He was getting hit with a statutory rape conviction because he was 22 and his girlfriend was 17 and the parents thumbed a lawsuit.

Did you have to answer any questions or did you lawyer do all the speaking?

The lawyer had me do a plea deal for no time and no felony charge if I confessed. Those were the Judge's terms.