Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask M-D

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What was your favourite TV show as a kid?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$733
Winbux
$0.00
WHen you are to old :p
  • John Connor : No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some shit like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."
    The Terminator : Hasta la vista, baby.
    John Connor : Yeah but later, dickwad. And if someone gets upset you say, "chill out"! Or you can do combinations.
    The Terminator : Chill out, dickwad.
    John Connor : Great! See, you're getting it!
    The Terminator : No problemo.
Favourite Shrek movie?
They were okay. I've seen the first one more times than I can count.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$733
Winbux
$0.00
Katherine Brewster, is she hot?

She was played by two different actresses. I thought they were both attractive women. She was played by Claire Danes in Terminator 3 (2004) and then recast in Terminator Salvation in 2009 as Bryce Dallas Howard.

Claire Danes

and Bryce Dallas Howard

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$733
Winbux
$0.00
How did your first interview go?

I assume you mean job interview. The first interview was bad because I was a 17 year old kid and I said stupid stuff that costed me the job. The second interview landed me a job at a car dealership doing detail.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$733
Winbux
$0.00
Is there anything you would change in the Terminator franchise if you could?
I would have prevented sequels like Terminator 3, Terminator Salvation, and Terminator Genesys from ever having been made.

WHat's the meaning of a robot to you

I'm in agreement with the official definition.
A robot is a machine—especially one programmable by a computer—capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically.[2] A robot can be guided by an external control device, or the control may be embedded within. Robots may be constructed to evoke human form, but most robots are task-performing machines, designed with an emphasis on stark functionality, rather than expressive aesthetics.