Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

ASUS ROG Phones

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I recently wanted to try out the fortnite but the issue is that fortnite requires 6GB of RAM. But unfortunately none of the phones from android seems to be fitting that. But recently ASUS has released the ROG phones which have that much RAM. So I am thinking of getitng one in near future.

Have you used and tried ASUS ROG phone or heard someone using it?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
No i haven't. I use Xiaomi, i know USA tries to block everything that comes from China, but even the mid-tier phones come with 6 GB RAM (even less than $300 phones).

Mine was around $250 and works great, the only thing that lacks is the AMOLED screen that comes only with the highend ones.

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
I've been interested in this but I feel like because of what type of phione it is, it'd have terrible battery life......and I've never actually seen one in person so I'm not sure how it'd feel in the hand.

I am looking to move back to Android though.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Cool, now can they make hard cases for the rog 2 and 3? Like actual hard cases that cover more than 60% of the phone? The official cases and 3rd party cases are all shit. I would have bought this phone instantly but there is literally nothing but shitty soft tpu cases and pleather fold cases that offer little to no real protection.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I think if we compare the case then I guess xiaomi's blackshark seems to be better with the performance compared to the ASUS in case of strong case. ASUS does have it strong but the thing is that they have better battery compared to Xiaomi.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I think if we compare the case then I guess xiaomi's blackshark seems to be better with the performance compared to the ASUS in case of strong case. ASUS does have it strong but the thing is that they have better battery compared to Xiaomi.

The battery in Xiaomi is pretty decent, 5200 mAhs in the enthusiastic tier. In the end, the "bigger" battery tends to really fall down (the samsung note phones ie)