Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Asus TUF FX705DT

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I got my first gaming laptop from ASUS recently and it' model name is FX705DT. Considering it is 17 inch display and also a good RAM around 24GB. I am kind of satisfied with the performance. And also recently got the hard disk added as well. Pretty much beast and smooth machine going on.

Anyone have any experience with ASUS TUF series?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
My motherboard is ASUS TUF. Pretty much a solid option for a budget build with trustworthy parts.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I have not upgraded the desktop build for years. I am moving more towards the laptop builds. And for me that works out. Because I can take the device anywhere I want and also the current model is pretty good in terms of the performancec and hopefully it stays like that for years.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I have not upgraded the desktop build for years. I am moving more towards the laptop builds. And for me that works out. Because I can take the device anywhere I want and also the current model is pretty good in terms of the performancec and hopefully it stays like that for years.

If you're the portable person then it's fine. But nothing can top a desktop build. The new Ryzen mobile processors are in-between 1000-2000 series and it's labeled 4000. the low profiled GPUs are just half the perfomance it should be..