Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Attack on Titan

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
While it's a good anime I stopped watching after the second season because I got too many nightmares. Too scary.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
While it's a good anime I stopped watching after the second season because I got too many nightmares. Too scary.

I had a friend online where we'd talk about anime and she kind of said something along the same lines. That it was too gruesome for her and watching giants eat people alive made her dream about it and she had to quit watching it.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I can see where someone would get horrors from it, but I'm watching it to the end, a rather good series.

Also good on them to stop, the final stuff is down right horrifying.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I saw the first season, it was good but never really grew in me to keep going, i might marathon it when everything is over.