Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Backlinks checker?

RedmondG

A new face
Reaction score
Website
gvforums.net
Hubux
$49
Winbux
$0.00
Hi dh, what is the best and budget tool to check Backlinks of websites?

I use the free version on Ahref will not pay to see all of my current backlinks as the price is too high. Any budget tool guys?

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
I also use Ahref but only free version. If you want recomendation you should post how big is you budget since there is offers for different amounts.

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
So the services used by you guys are they accurate and is it worth finding the no of backlinks from this site?

Ahref is accurate but in free version it will show only DR (domain rating) and number of backlinks. It will not show you all backlinks sources. That is reserved for premium versions. Free version can give you some hints if you spy competiton to see where their backlinks come frome in general.

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
Can someone explain to me exactly what a backlinks is?

Backlink is link on your site. If you post here link on your site, it will be backlink of your site. Backlink have purpose of driving traffic to your site. It should be related to niche and not spam. Backlinks are important part of SEO techniques. When somebody give your site score, backlinks number and quality will have big impact.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Backlink is link on your site. If you post here link on your site, it will be backlink of your site. Backlink have purpose of driving traffic to your site. It should be related to niche and not spam. Backlinks are important part of SEO techniques. When somebody give your site score, backlinks number and quality will have big impact.

Bit confused.

So say I posted www.bbc.com on my website, that's a backlink?

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Can someone explain to me exactly what a backlinks is?
It's when a site adds a link on their site back to your site. It's better if the site is within your niche and has high domain authority. You can also get bad backlinks, so there's an actual checker for that to ensure you remove those entirely.