Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Bad reviews

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Have you ever been put off from buying a game because of a bad review? Or do you prefer to play it yourself to see what you think of it?

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,469
Winbux
$0.00
It’ll depend on what it actually says.

If it got a 6/10 because it’s got a weird story, or unorthodox gameplay, I’d still buy it. That kind of stuff can be hit or miss with people.

Then there are weirdos who think 7/10 means it’s a bad game.

Techno

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,048
Winbux
$0.00
It's made me cautious of game most definitely. But I like trying out garbage games, they teach me more than good games do.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't pay attention to game reviews. If I think I'd like a game, I get it.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I don't pay attention to video game reviews, most games that haven't got the best reviews or mediocre reviews I ended up enjoying them. I feel that reviews are too biased, I'd rather experience the game for myself and that way I can determine if it was worth getting it or not.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever been put off from buying a game because of a bad review? Or do you prefer to play it yourself to see what you think of it?
lol the horror stories about Cyberpunk. I heard the glitches were so bad that they broke the game and made it unplayable.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
lol the horror stories about Cyberpunk. I heard the glitches were so bad that they broke the game and made it unplayable.
Yeah, that game was an absolute mess and ruined the developers reputation quite a bit. They’ve saved it since then though which is good to see although it still needs some improvement in terms of features