Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Best thing about your summer?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Going to the beach, BBQs, more daylight hours, summer fruits, hiking...man, I fucking love summer. Especially now that it's autumn.

Yeah, this summer is passing us by. I did enjoy going to Branson and Las Vegas with everyone. I will admit it's the best summer I've had since my divorce.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
Probably go visit the beach even though we just drove to it to get a peak. The water looks amazingly gorgeous. We actually just moved down here and even though I want to move to the city, I am still thankful and enjoying my time here because it is a different scenery change and it is fun.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
When I was a kid, I loved summer because we got about 2 1/2 to 3 months of no school. You could be out playing all day and not have to worry about school.

Now that I'm an adult, I don't get the summer off and I've become more of a fall/winter person.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I live in a private lake community and there's always something to do. Swimming. boating, fishing, etc. Also love to be able to cookout and relax on my deck.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Technically nothing because the lockdown was here and the weather wasn't great. My summer has been delayed and will actually be occurring in August! A little staycation trip to the Peak District and enjoying some lovely time off from work

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
Got a girlfriend.

I'll think of some other stuff to do over summer, of course - but it's going to be very hard to top that!

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I started having a bit more time to myself again after giving up my second job, and then got a new opportunity for my main job which practically pays the difference.. ?

It's also looking increasingly likely that I'm going to the Le Mans 24hr afterall since France lost it's "amber plus" status. I'd pretty much resigned myself to not going, so ended up buying a PS5 whilst I had an opportunity to do so..

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Hanging out with friends and going to concerts without worrying about the temperature and not having to wear jackets, coats.. etc. :p

The bad part is that our summer lasts much more than in the northern hemisphere.