Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Blender Software

Jason

Troubleshooter
Reaction score
Website
webmasterchill.com
Hubux
$218
Winbux
$0.00
"Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, virtual reality, and computer games."

Anyone using it or used it? I haven't used it but want to try it one day.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've heard of the term but I've never looked into it or used it. I've had a quick look at it and it does look pretty fancy, especially looking at what types of things can be created with it!

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
I have seen quite a bit of videos on youtube made from Blender and they look amazing, I did download it to try it out but I think it's got a bit of a steep learning curve and you probably need alot of passion to keep at it.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I have seen quite a bit of videos on youtube made from Blender and they look amazing, I did download it to try it out but I think it's got a bit of a steep learning curve and you probably need alot of passion to keep at it.

I've seen some youtubers only be pushed by fans to actually use it, that's how hard it can be.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I have downloaded the portable edition of the software but have not learned the software. I have plans to learn and also make some stuff before getting into animation or the games. I wonder how much time it takes to learn things.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
This sounds amazing and thanks for sharing. I heard of it but did not know it was free. Just have heard around the grape vine it exists. I may give it a try sometime soon as I could use a software for creating a gif banner for my site. I also don't use Adobe products as they may be some of the best but too expensive to gain my interest.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
This sounds amazing and thanks for sharing. I heard of it but did not know it was free. Just have heard around the grape vine it exists. I may give it a try sometime soon as I could use a software for creating a gif banner for my site. I also don't use Adobe products as they may be some of the best but too expensive to gain my interest.
It is free. You can also make use of the CGCookie tutorials to learn it. Pretty awesome software and maybe in near future it may get some demand for creative professionals.