Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Book of Boba Fett

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Has anyone watched the Book of Boba Fett? And if you have, how did you find the first episode?

As someone that loved the Mandalorian, I was looking forward to this a lot. And I have to say, it was pretty good! Can't wait to watch the rest of the season.

Boba Fett Morning GIF by Boba Fett Fan Club

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Have a feeling that this show was supposed to be 6 episodes, but they decided to split the premiere in two, which is why this episode felt like an abrupt ending. Would’ve much rather have them combined into one than what we got if that suspicion does end up true.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I'm already loving the concept of former bounty hunter taking former employer's ruling place. Yet I still sense we'll see a good amount of grit in this one. And just in general, I love how Star Wars has evolved over the years from just a simple story of basic good and evil to showing the moral greyness of figures such as the Jedi and Sith. Only two sides of a much, much larger story.

Techno

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,048
Winbux
$0.00
Found the first and second episode to be good, but the third one was average, I felt like it was paced a bit weirdly, and that youth squad they introduced felt flat.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Still need to watch the third episode but I'll be doing that later tonight. The second episode was absolutely amazing and it's great to learn a lot more about the Tusken Raiders.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't got around to watching it yet, though i will do. I'm a little nervous as the reviews have been mixed, bobba is such a popular character that I'll be gutted if it's poor!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I haven't got around to watching it yet, though i will do. I'm a little nervous as the reviews have been mixed, bobba is such a popular character that I'll be gutted if it's poor!
I hope you do give it a chance. I was nervous too but in the end, I really enjoyed it.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
People like to complain about anything and everything these days, to be honest. I do hope you enjoy it ;)