Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Boost SEO of website

tdbnz

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,646
Winbux
$0.20
Hey Family

Does any one know how to improve a SEO of a website running WordPress I tried everything on my WordPress site but no real success

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
SEO is a massive topic and what you need to do really depends on your site, so it's not really something people can just say "do this!", you'll have to do your own research. But here are some general pointers:
  • A well configured server that uses standard protocols like HTTPS
  • A well structured page (headings and img alt tags are used correctly)
  • A fast page on both desktop and mobile
  • Good, relevant and keyword heavy content
  • Backlinks with good keywords on sites with good domain authority
  • Using noindex/nofollow tags on irrelevant content
  • Blocking google from accessing irrelevant content through your robots.txt
  • Using something like Cloudflare as a CDN (also works as DDOS protection too!)
For Cloudflare, there's a couple other things you can do with it like minify your HTML/CSS/JS so that whitespaces & newlines are removed.

SEO is also a very long process and you will not see results from anything overnight - it generally takes between 1-3 months for changes to take affect. I've only started adhering to all of the above pointers in the last few months, but I am definitely starting to see an improvement.

Attachments

• seo.png
    seo.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 3

tdbnz

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,646
Winbux
$0.20
SEO is a massive topic and what you need to do really depends on your site, so it's not really something people can just say "do this!", you'll have to do your own research. But here are some general pointers:
  • A well configured server that uses standard protocols like HTTPS
  • A well structured page (headings and img alt tags are used correctly)
  • A fast page on both desktop and mobile
  • Good, relevant and keyword heavy content
  • Backlinks with good keywords on sites with good domain authority
  • Using noindex/nofollow tags on irrelevant content
  • Blocking google from accessing irrelevant content through your robots.txt
  • Using something like Cloudflare as a CDN (also works as DDOS protection too!)
For Cloudflare, there's a couple other things you can do with it like minify your HTML/CSS/JS so that whitespaces & newlines are removed.

SEO is also a very long process and you will not see results from anything overnight - it generally takes between 1-3 months for changes to take affect. I've only started adhering to all of the above pointers in the last few months, but I am definitely starting to see an improvement.
Thank you for your advice I understand that is doesn't happen over night all good things take time I understand that

Thank you so much for your suggestions they are great