Breakfast in bed

• 🎄 Christmas 2021 has arrived at Discussion Hub! Click here to learn about the event including the advent calender and decorations 🎅

ZandraJoi

Planning to move in?
Hubux
361¢
Do you like having breakfast in bed? Do you prefer to be treated or to treat another? I must say, I’ve never had breakfast in bed. Doesn’t help that I don’t eat right when I get up anyways lol However, I’m curious as to who likes this being done. Does it feel like a nice little reward? Luxury?

Ashlynn S

Planning to move in?
Hubux
427¢
I'm not really a fan, mostly because I hate finding crumbs, etc in the bed later.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Hubux
5,717¢
Winbux
I don't like it. It's super uncomfortable to balance a bunch of food on a tray in your lap. Easier to spill things like orange juice or hot coffee. I'd rather sit down and enjoy it on a sturdy table.

Sharon

Knows their way around
Hubux
354¢
I haven't had breakfast in bed very often but when I do I absolutely love it! I love being pampered. 100%!

Lämmchen

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux
243¢
NO. I do not want crumbs in my bed!! I think I'd get up and change the sheets right away if that happened. I guess I'm not too romantic. I prefer to eat sitting at a table or at my computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

Ash
❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️☃️☃️☃️
Ash
🎄🎄🎅🎅🤶🤶
Ash wrote on CHIMPFIVE's profile.
Hi, welcome to DH :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members