Question Bump option?

• Auction #3 has arrived! Get your hands on your very own group forum and section. Bid Now!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Hubux
1,899¢
Is there a way to have a bump option for threads since they auto-merge? There are times when I add a new trailer for an upcoming movie to a thread and it hasn't been replied to in a couple of weeks and it just auto-merges it and the thread stays right where it is in the list of pages.

• Love
Reactions: Ash and Terminated

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
613¢
There's no way to bump threads that I'm aware of. Like you. I would love to have this option available to members if it's possible. Perhaps there's a plug in or something that we can ask @Ash about.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,689¢
Winbux
Reactions: Phenom

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Hubux
1,899¢
Thanks a bunch man! There's a bunch of movies I made threads for way back when they were first released and only had some sneak previews or glimpses and now there's official trailers or new trailers that I want to update the thread with to bump it and it just auto-merges and it was all for nothing until someone else replies to it.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,689¢
Winbux
We may have to delay this slightly until we look into it further or find an alternative plugin. When a thread is "bumped", all it does is updated the time of the last post which I don't like. It just messes up things. I would prefer for nothing to be changed except for the thread simply being taken to the top of the threads list.

If we can't figure it out, the auto-merge thing will be adjusted to allow you guys to bump threads.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Hubux
1,899¢
Sounds good, I'm surprised there isn't a timer for how long it 'merges' before it overrides it after say a week or two and then just bumps the thread versus merging.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,689¢
Winbux
Sounds good, I'm surprised there isn't a timer for how long it 'merges' before it overrides it after say a week or two and then just bumps the thread versus merging.
Just realised, this might be a permissions issue with your group. It was meant to be 24 hours so anything after that is not auto-merged. It should be fixed now

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Hubux
1,899¢
Thank You Thank You Applause GIF by Warner Archive

Oblivion Knight

ḆƗØĤĄƵȺŘĐ
Like A Sapphire
Hubux
786¢
Winbux

This would do what you want @Ash. It isn't free unfortunately, but I can recommend the developer.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,689¢
Winbux

This would do what you want @Ash. It isn't free unfortunately, but I can recommend the developer.
Thanks @Oblivion Knight, I will check it out :)

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• Hollywood's Bleeding
    Enemies (feat. DaBaby)
    Post Malone feat. DaBaby
    Hollywood's Bleeding

Status Updates

Updated my site with some custom graphics and added a basic forum: https://zoldos.net :D
zoldos wrote on Oblivion Knight's profile.
Cool username. :)
Check out my new personal domain and site: https://zoldos.net
Ash wrote on Ana128's profile.
Hi, welcome to Discussion Hub :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnernus