TV Cable TV

• 🎄 Christmas 2021 has arrived at Discussion Hub! Click here to learn about the event including the advent calender and decorations 🎅

StormyFire

Finding their groove
Hubux
14¢
Do you still have a cable subscription?

I haven't had one for years. I never really found much to watch on TV. It's mostly reality and re-runs...

Jay

Must like it here...
Hubux
158¢
Winbux
I got rid of that 30 years ago, i now stream what i want when i want.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Hubux
5,717¢
Winbux
No cable here. I use streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, iTunes, Hulu.

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
536¢
Winbux
I still have it to watch sports lol but other than that it's really a waste, tv channels are dying though, so maybe in a few years we'll just have to pay a thousand stream services (which is still the same concept xd)

Sharon

Knows their way around
Hubux
354¢
I actually don't have cable. I cut that even before it was trendy many years ago. lol I found myself not really having a lot of time to watch tv and when I did, I didn't like skipping through commercials. It was also getting extremely expensive.

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
856¢
I never did get Cable. I always went through Dish or Direct TV which turned out to be a waste of money in the long run.

ZandraJoi

Planning to move in?
Hubux
361¢
It’s funny because this question is do you STILL have cable. We JUST got it lol We live rural & it wasn’t available in our area for a long time. We had Directv. We have recently switched to our phone provider for their bundle of phone, internet, TV & while we liked Directv's style, plus we were used to it, we are saving a bunch of money. I don't watch much TV anyways. My husband & I do when we are eating dinner.

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
5,551¢
Winbux
Who still use cable :p I like it, but I'm old and it's what I've always known.

The best content is still (for the most part) on cable TV. A lot of it you can get online (HBO GO/FXNOW/etc.), but you generally still need a cable subscription to access it.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

Ash
❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️☃️☃️☃️
Ash
🎄🎄🎅🎅🤶🤶
Ash wrote on CHIMPFIVE's profile.
Hi, welcome to DH :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members