Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Zombies First Look

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah.....that's a no go for me. I'm out on this one. I like Call of Duty. I mostly just play the champaign / story modes. But this......It comes across as really random and screams MULTIPLAYER when it comes to the weapons and combat. I'm not a big multiplayer fan. They had a mode like that in the first COD: Black OPS which was good and they had a zombie mode in it that I just didn't like at all. Hell, I thought the new Predator game was gonna be good until it was official that it was only multiplayer and boy did the reviews go right into the toilet for that game.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yeah.....that's a no go for me. I'm out on this one. I like Call of Duty. I mostly just play the champaign / story modes. But this......It comes across as really random and screams MULTIPLAYER when it comes to the weapons and combat. I'm not a big multiplayer fan. They had a mode like that in the first COD: Black OPS which was good and they had a zombie mode in it that I just didn't like at all. Hell, I thought the new Predator game was gonna be good until it was official that it was only multiplayer and boy did the reviews go right into the toilet for that game.
I wouldn't mind if it was a standard zombie mode game; but, it's not. The zombies gradually get harder to kill, get health boosts and eventually they end up even gaining speed boost.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't mind if it was a standard zombie mode game; but, it's not. The zombies gradually get harder to kill, get health boosts and eventually they end up even gaining speed boost.

It looks like something out of DOOM where you have to constantly be on the move.