Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Calm yourself down

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
How do you calm yourself when you get angry?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Find myself a small quiet space and close my eyes and take deep breathes for 2 minutes all while I picture myself back in a nice location that can be anywhere of your pick or maybe where you have been in real life. I dream of a location that I went there once a few years back and when I get angry I mentally go back there and calm down

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Anger gives me a rush of energy. One of the best ways I put that surge to good use is to engage in physical activity.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I sing. Music is very calming and singing can help push out the bad emotions so I would choose a loud song to start and work my way to softer music. I'm normally a very calm person but sometimes there are things with my health that can make me nervous and singing is the way to go to help put me at ease.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
How do you calm yourself when you get angry?

I see anger as an addiction if I give into it. If I give into my anger, then it can make me rush into making a bad decision that I'll regret doing soon after or a little bit later. So I tell myself that anger is wrong. Some times my feelings are justified. But still. I want to be the best version of myself. So I fight it and quickly get it under control and regain my composure. Because having an anger meltdown leaves me feeling empty, depressed, and sad right after. It doesn't seem to help giving into it because I feel like I myself am replacing the problem at hand.