Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Can I be on staff?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
How often are you asked this question by your members? and have you ever granted them their request to serve as a staff member?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
When i ran my sites i often get that petition, most of them were kids and have 0 knowledge about forum handling.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Surprisingly, never been asked this for this forum. But I have been asked this question multiple times for previous projects. And usually, the answer is always no. Like @Laifot mentioned, it was always inexperienced people or kids that asked lol.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I ask three times in the past, One of them I said yes since I the mod app was open at the time. And he failed me so badly that he became inactive and left to join others and make his own site up.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I unfortunately got asked this once on one of my forums that was hosted on Proboards. I made the mistake of promoting that person too, and boy did I regret it. They ended up deleting the default theme that I had created myself, and installed themes that didn't even fit the niche of the forum. I know that was my own fault for making them an admin... But at least I learned from this mistake. I immediately banned them and they went to the official support forum and asked for their account to be unbanned. xD Obviously Proboards doesn't do that since each community hosted is ran by other members and not the support staff. :V I thankfully was able to recover the theme I had.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I used to get this a lot, I found a lot of the time even though we stated that it was voluntary and they would not get a paid incentive for it, it was like it went through one ear and out of the other as they would join the staff team, stay for a few days and then quit when they didn't get anything money wise.