Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Can't find Animal Lover badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Only one I see is "Farmer" which to me has no baring on loving animals as you don't use or exploit something you love. I think Pet Lover might be more appropriate given the requirements for that badge.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Only one I see is "Farmer" which to me has no baring on loving animals as you don't use or exploit something you love. I think Pet Lover might be more appropriate given the requirements for that badge.
We will get the name changed for that. When you post a picture of your animal, just reply to this thread after and we will get it added for you :) - https://discussionhub.io/threads/animal-lover.447/

You've also reminded me that we need to create more badge threads for the new badges.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Is there a way to add attachments to posts? As I don't know of any picture hosting sites that allow third party display since tinypic disappeared.

Jordan

Tech Support
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,371
Winbux
$0.00
Is there a way to add attachments to posts? As I don't know of any picture hosting sites that allow third party display since tinypic disappeared.

You can attach files by either clicking "Attach files" below the text-editor, or while you are actively in the text-editor press CTRL+P to bring up the menu as well.

Imgur is also a service that allows this.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
You can attach files by either clicking "Attach files" below the text-editor, or while you are actively in the text-editor press CTRL+P to bring up the menu as well.

Imgur is also a service that allows this.

I presume attachment is only available in full view? Can't see it in mobile view.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Not for me. Only the link version is available. Do attachments options open up after a certain number of posts?

Checked desktop mode and same issue.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not for me. Only the link version is available. Do attachments options open up after a certain number of posts?

Checked desktop mode and same issue.
Could you have a look now? It should be fixed. We had disabled normal attachments but apparently that included images as well for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.