Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Casey Anthony: Guilty or Not Guilty?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you think Casey Anthony was guilty of murdering her daughter? Why or why not?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Had to search it up because I wasn't aware of it. Can't say for certain because I've only had a quick look but she doesn't exactly seem very innocent.

It's awful to see so many stories of kids being killed by their parents. We had a few cases over here in the UK recently as well :(

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What the jurors in the courtroom see isn't always all the evidence available for either side. Lawyers spar with each other in court to suppress evidence not supportive of their clients. More than one juror has realized after the trial was over, if they saw all the evidence one way or the other they would have voted differently.

To be realistic when I heard that when Casey went to a wet t-shirt contest on the night her daughter went missing there was no need to guess what happened. Use your common sense.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What do you think?

I'm not going to make any claims. I do feel suspicious because of her behavior. I think she did it. I don't know if she did it or not or if she had anyone that she knew who was involved that did it. She did wait a month to tell anyone about her daughter missing and the body was found near their home. The jury pointed out after the verdict that there was not enough evidence to give an honest verdict.

To be realistic when I heard that when Casey went to a wet t-shirt contest on the night her daughter went missing there was no need to guess what happened. Use your common sense.
I believe it may have been 4 days after her daughter went missing.
On June 20, 2008 — four days after Caylee went missing — she put her party girl reputation to the test at an Orlando nightclub. “She was in a hot body contest. She was partying and having a good time, drinking, dancing,” Roy testified.

Her alibi to the police was unconvincing.

12:50 p.m. According to George Anthony, Caylee departed with Casey by car around 12:50 p.m. with backpacks on their shoulders. (Note: Although George testified that Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50, there is further computer activity on the home computer associated with Casey's account and her cell phone pings do not leave the area of the Anthony family home until 4:11 pm.
July 16, 2008 – Police investigators discover Casey Anthony has been lying about her place of employment and where she says her nanny lives. As a result, Casey is arrested and charged with child neglect, making false official statements, and obstructing an investigation.
"My daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter," Cindy explained, adding, "She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her by herself. There is something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." Per the Orlando Sentinel, Cindy later changed the story of the smell when she "famously referred to 'a bag of pizza for like 12 days in the back of the car.'"

Read More: The Most Bizarre Things About The Casey Anthony Case