Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Charmed series

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,985
Winbux
$0.00
I loved the original one! I could have done without the skimpy clothes they had the girls wear all the time. Glad that has changed! I liked Shannen Doherty as the character. Some may remember her from Beverly Hills 90210. While she may have been spoiled in real life, I did like her acting. When it’s on TV, I do happen to catch the episodes. You always find something you missed the first time around!

I didn’t care for the Reboot. But I also tend to not care for the newer shows anyways. Plus, you tend to be biased of the original & can’t help but compare.

Have you watched the original or the reboot? Do you compare both?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I watched a good bit of it growing up because my mam and sister loved it, was a good show all around from what I remember. Personally I can't remember them wearing skimpy clothing but I would have been 10 or maybe even younger, so it wouldn't have been something I'd be paying attention to.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I absolutely love the show, mainly because I think it has some of the best chemistry ever created between a main cast. Piper and Leo, and Phoebe and Cole are incredible characters and duos. The writing is solid, the flow is consistent, it has humor, deep romance, drama. It also demonstrates Wicca with great dignity and accuracy (with great fantasy thrown in). I could go on. I've loved this show for years, I have no clue how many times I've watched it.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Charmed is one of my favorite all time shoes. I still find myself watching the old episodes. How can I describe how much of a fan I am... oh! I also own several of the Charmed paperback books, I still try to collect all of them, most I've acquired from eBay over the years.

I've watched the new reboot but I try to watch it without comparing it to the original because it's totally not the same. I feel like the character development is not as well done as the original. I just absolutely adore all of the actors and I think it's wonderful that some still attend conventions and connect with fans. Holly Marie Combs was always my favorite.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I think it was because I watched the show loyally but I felt genuinely sad when the last season ended. I still love playing the episodes again and am glad that I can find it on Hulu and Peacock. For a while there I was worried because it was no longer on Netflix!